Hosted Microsoft Exchange & SharePoint
Software as a Service (SaaS) products enables organisations to communicate and collaborate effectively, increasing workforce productivity and end user satisfaction while reducing costs typically associated with engineering, deploying and supporting applications.
By bundling Microsoft SharePoint services with Hosted Exchange accounts, National Tech Support is able to offer a feature rich email service with integrated collaboration software enabling users to work together effectively through protected web based workspaces at no additional cost.
Hosted Exchange provides a secure, reliable and feature rich email service available across multiple platforms. Employees are able to access and share centralised email, calendars and contacts from their PC, phone and web browser wherever they go.
- Reduce Costs – Eliminate the cost of hardware, software, knowledge and user licensing typically required deploying an Exchange solution. National Tech Support Hosted Exchange is charged on a per user pay as you go model
- Increase Productivity – Share calendars, tasks, contacts, emails and folders with access on via the web, PC or web browser
- Peace of Mind – Integrated security, Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam software provide a secure email server, with backup and archiving ensuring data remains protected
- Flexibility – Pay as you go model provides the flexibility to adapt to your business, with a simple range of plans available along with easy administration via an online portal
Microsoft SharePoint offers a powerful centralised collaboration tool and document depository, simplifying the way people share ideas and work together. Hosted SharePoint is provided to any organisation with at least one mailbox on our hosted Exchange platform. It includes 250MB of storage, which can be upgraded in 1GB increments.
- Integration – Microsoft SharePoint integrates easily into applications within the Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customise – With a wide range of templates to choose from, Microsoft SharePoint can be customised for your business easily without the need for designers
- Advanced Document Control – Search, Manage, Track and Version control over documents stored in centralised location
- Increased Communication – Employees have access to Blogs, Web Sites, Forums, Wikis and more to communicate and collaborate together.
At a glance
- Data centres in Sydney and Canberra - australian owned and managed datacentre infrastructure in geographically diverse locations.
- Highest level of security - secure Internet Gateway (SIG), Intrusion Prevention and Intrusion Detection Systems (IPS and IDS), 'Best of breed' managed firewall configurations, anti-spam and anti-virus solutions.
- Fully redundant network architecture – ensures no single point of failure.
- Dedicated server environments – for increased security, performance, flexibility and capability.
- Load balancing – providing maximum availability, scalability and performance.