Voice over IP
Evolve your communications with a VoIP Phone System for Windows – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. Our Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VoIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy, and eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
VoIP is the future of voice communications for businesses.
You’ve probably heard about VoIP – voice communication that transmits over the Internet. VoIP can save 30% to 50% compared to traditional phone bills, and empowers your business to go far beyond the restraints of a typical phone system solution. National Tech Support can evaluate your needs and pair the best-fit VoIP solution for your small business. Our solutions are scalable to accommodate your company’s growth.
Take your office phone anywhere
One of the most outstanding features of VoIP is that you can take your phone anywhere, plug it into the internet, and make and receive calls as if you were still sitting in your office. Whether you commute to another location on the other side of town or you are sitting in a beachside hotel on the other side of the country, your business line will function normally. Our VoIP solutions also let you use software based phones that can be run on a laptop or mobile device.
Use your existing infrastructure
Voice over IP uses your LAN to transmit data, and doesn’t require extra phone lines to be run through your office. There are many types of configurations, ranging from the phone being plugged between your network drop and your workstation, to Wi-Fi-based phone stations that just need to be in range of your Wireless Network.
Save money compared to traditional phone bills
With VoIP, your phone data is sent over the Internet and not over traditional phone lines (although it can be received over traditional phone lines). This eliminates the need for costly local phone plans as well as long distance services. In most cases, your current broadband solution will supply enough bandwidth without slowing down your network use.